Facebook Messenger

facebook messenger

4 replies to this topic

#1 nicks12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

It would be super if it is possible to receive (and be able to respond to) Facebook Messenger chats instant via LiveZilla. This feature would make it possible to centralise all our chat conversations in one single application.

In the current version it is possible to check for Facebook Messenger chats once every 30 minutes. Also: you only see the last message, not the whole conversation. So when a co-worker answered the chat via the Facebook Messenger application already, I only receive his/her reaction with a 30 minutes delay.

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3236 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your thoughts.

Unfortunately, we can't provide such a chat-like connection for technical reasons.

#3 nicks12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

Oké. But are you planning on improving the Facebook 'ticket' system in LiveZilla?

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3236 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:27 AM

We are constantly improving every aspect of LiveZilla.

Feel free to explain what you like to see improved exactly.

#5 nicks12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:16 PM

Well: the Facebook ticket integration in Livezilla would work even better if it is instant. The delay of min. 30 minutes makes it more reliable to use Facebook to reply incoming messages instead of LiveZilla. Because I don't want 30 minutes delay, I want to see my incoming messages instantly so that I can quickly reply to my customers.

Other chat applications also have Facebook private messages integration, but then it is instant. So somebody sends me a private message via Facebook and I get notified right away. Not once every 30 minutes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users