Knowledge Base double folders

4 replies to this topic

#1 Oleh Vasylyev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:55 AM

Server 7.0.4.1

After update to 7.0.4.1 folders in Knowledge Base are doubled. And I see following error below.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined | www.xxxxxxxxx.xxx/mobile/js/lzm/classes/KnowledgebaseUIClass.js?acid=1496741839 | 927

Attached Image: KB.JPG

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3000 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Hi,

Did you try to "Synchronize" (button top left)?

#3 Oleh Vasylyev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

Yes.
And it takes veeery long time. (see screenshot) And about every 1 minute adds new and new clone-folder. (but in DB - no clones. It shown only in app-client/web-client. After re-open client - no clones - press 'Synchronize' - and clones adds again one by one)

And one more issue. If operators more than 49, - operators avatars are not shown in operators management list. (We have 71 Users / 61 Groups. )

If you need investigate our case - test-copy is available for testing. I can give you access to MySQL and LiveZilla folder. +my cooperation :)

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3000 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

If you need investigate our case - test-copy is available for testing. I can give you access to MySQL and LiveZilla folder. +my cooperation
That would be perfect.

As for the avatars, we did that for performance reasons. Do you actually miss the avatars?

#5 Oleh Vasylyev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

avatars - No problem. Just reporting.

About access - I will create ticket and continue communication there.

Thank You

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users