some help needed

3 replies to this topic

#1 lhcampos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

We are a company with about 15 operators. We have been using Livezilla since 2011 and decided today to upgrade from version 4.x to 7. There are major changes and we are gradually adapting.

We are only using the web version, since some of our computers still use Windows XP.

The update happened relatively well, however there are 2 points that we have problems:

1 - I can not find where you edit the subject and the format of the transcript chat that will be sent by email.

2 - Whenever a new chat is sent, the customer sends an automatic message with "Hi!". I do not know why this message is being sent and I would like to disable it. How can we do that?

Regards

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3334 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:13 PM

Hi,

1.) User Management -> Group -> Languages -> Language -> Emails

2.) Each chat must be initiated with a first customer message. This can be date from the "Question" field if you show the login form or the first chat message from the customer. In case you show the login form and no question is entered, a default message "Hi" will initiate the chat. If you don't want that, you should configure the Question shield as required so your visitors have to enter something. You can do this under: User Management -> Group -> Input Fields

Hope that helps.

#3 lhcampos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

Thanks, this worked.

Now I am having problems with the ticket system.
When someone open a ticket, the site sends an automatic email with:
Thank you, we have received your message!
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

I need to change the subject and content of this email. Is this possible?

Thanks

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3334 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

Here you go:

https://www.livezill...la-change-texts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users