Help: Floating Button does not display but Graphic button does?

3 replies to this topic

#1 skinnybloke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

Hi - I have successfully installed Livezilla in the past but I am a problem with my latest fresh installation.

I am using LiveZilla 6.2.0.0 Client & Server on Windows 7 on the desktop and Centos 6.8 on my server

I have set-up a floating button with the button anchored to the centre left of the screen but when I click on 'Preview' nothing is displayed.

When I upload my site the button is NOT displayed even though I can see the javascript within the page - see: https://thezipwirecompany.com/

I tried using a Graphic Chat Button and the preview worked correctly and the button displays on the website - see: https://thezipwireco...m/livetest.html

I really want to use the floating button - any ideas?

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3187 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:52 AM

Hi,

Please try to update to our latest update 7.0.2.0.

If the problem persists, please let me know.

#3 skinnybloke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:01 PM

For information:

Thie existing 6.2.0.0 installation has now started working following the changes my ISP (InMotion) made our VPS for a different problem that had recently appeared on this website - see below:

"I was able to resolve your issues with your checkout page by installing the latest version of Crypt::SSLeay via cPanel's Perl CPAN module. You will want to test your website to see if there are any other issues.

Furthermore, I noticed that this website requires PHP 5.3 as per some errors in the local error_log . The site requires the older MySQL functions, which are provided in PHP 5.3. I set your PHP handler to suPHP and installed the PHP switcher to your VPS which allows you to change the PHP version of your cPanel account in cPanel -> PHP Configuration . I then set the PHP version to 5.3 and the errors in the log file went away."

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3187 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:26 PM

Thanks for the clarificiation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users